Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Swear

I am a bit disappointed that the CA swearing-in oath consists of only one sentence, and is remarkably similar to the oath you take when you get a passport. Hmm.

I have my suit picked out and am going to wear fabulous shoes that I recently bought and broke in. I'm also going to wear makeup for the first time in ages. Subtly is key.

So today I am getting my hair cut and my eyebrows done, as well as some laser "work." (Sorry, male friend C!) I've only had one treatment so far, but I am already missing patches of hair. I really think that's great! I can't wait to be finished. I'm also very excited about having numbing cream this time. LOL

I don't know how I want to wear my hair at my swearing-in. I'm thinking an updo, but I'm not sure if I want a bun or something akin to a clipped French twist.

I guess I'm going to try to get my day/weekend going now. I also have to do laundry, I wanted to try to empty my car, I want to go to my office and get some work done (mediation on Tuesday, but I'll happily be at my swearing-in ceremony), and I want to list my bar study books on Ebay.

Oh! If anyone is interested in buying my books, I have BarBri books, BarPassers books, PMBR books, another MBE book by Emmanuel, PMBR cd's, and outlines. I'll be putting them on Ebay soon, but I'll make the first offer to you. For everything mentioned above, I'd like $500. Make me an offer! If you'd like the above but not the whole thing, make me an offer on one or more.

No comments: