Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tired

I'm tired lately. I feel like I could sleep forever. It may be a side-effect of my choosing to lose weight.

I hate the terms that are associated with weight loss. Most obvious is the word "loss." I HATE to lose. As a litigator, this is a great (and necessary) trait. I am not a good loser. And "diet?" It sounds too close to "dying." I don't like to feel deprived of anything, and only when I am choosing to deny (also sounds like diet) myself certain foods, amounts, or times of day, do I obsess with it. I just wish there was an easy way , one that wouldn't require exercise or watching caloric intake. Yeah, did I mention I was tired?

I ordered some stuff online. I'm REALLY excited to have the packages coming in. I love getting packages. I should have 3 coming soon. WAY exciting! I love having something to look forward to that is positive. I pray I get positive bar results, but since I don't actually know what is coming, I can't be excited about it. Especially in light of the fact that I've already gotten 2 sets of earth-shatteringly disappointing ones. So please help me try to stay positive. I could really use the encouragement.

I'm not only physically tired, but I'm completely emotionally on edge. And tomorrow my assistant and I get to tell my boss that we screwed up a pleading today by forgetting to attach the exhibit. Realistically, it's no big deal. We just file an errata, point out that it was left out in error, and call it a day. No additional fees, no problems. But he's going to FLIP. I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow. I wish I could stay home, but I need the cash. Suddenly tired again.

No comments: